- More than 2,800 students eligible for UGA's fall Commencement
- With UGA’s help, Clarkesville experiences a renaissance
- UGA advances in national research ranking
- Researchers say nutritional labeling for sodium doesn’t work
- US medical profession unprepared for nuclear attack, says study
- UGA researchers seek answer to personal hurricane evacuation decisions
UGA’S AMAZING STUDENT
Morgan Gibbs has found the perfect balance at UGA. The Goldwater Scholar has had a laser focus on research from her first day on campus, and she also finds great enjoyment as a member of the Redcoat Band.
FOCUS ON FACULTY
Tai Guo, a professor in the College of Veterinary Medicine, studies the relationship between early exposure to endocrine disruptors and diseases such as diabetes and asthma.