Focus on Faculty
- Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- Environment and Design
- Faculty of Engineering
- Family and Consumer Sciences
- Forestry and Natural Resources
- Graduate School
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Public and International Affairs
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine
Beth Phillips, Rite Aid Professor in Community Pharmacy and director of the residency program at the VA Community Outpatient Clinic in Athens, encourages her residents to integrate teaching with scholarship and service, a practice that she follows closely.
Dee Dee McEwen, director of introductory pharmacy practice experiences in the College of Pharmacy, helps her students learn to think like a pharmacist and emphasizes respect for patients, peers and fellow health care team members.