- Schools & Colleges
- Divisions & Administrative Offices
- Departments, Centers & Institutes
- Student Organizations →
- Buildings & Locations
- Facilities & Labs
- News from Around Campus
- Getting Around UGA
- Policies, Procedures, Guidelines
- Emergency Information
- IT Tools, Software and Support
- Professional Development
- Prospective Students
- Parents & Families
- Support Services
- Visiting Campus
Buildings and Locations
ADDRESSOne Live Oak Center, Second Floor, Lobby Level, 3475 Lenox Road
Atlanta, GA 30326
Website Larger Map Directions Accessibility
Terry Executive Education Center in Atlanta
The Terry College’s “home away from home” in Atlanta is the Terry Executive Education Center.
Thanks to its prominent location on Lenox Road directly across from Lenox Square Mall, students and visitors to the center can also avail themselves of all the Buckhead business and entertainment district has to offer, including retail shopping, fine dining and nightlife. When overnight lodging is required, accommodations ranging from luxury hotels to bed and breakfasts are all within walking distance.
One Live Oak is easily accessible either from nearby limited access highways (I-85, I-75 and Ga. 400) or by Atlanta’s rapid transit system (MARTA). Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is a 20-minute drive to the south and can also be reached by MARTA train from the nearby Lenox or Buckhead stations. Secure and covered parking is provided by One Live Oak’s adjacent multilevel garage.
• Convenient classroom location, easily accessible by students enrolled in Terry’s Evening and Executive MBA programs.
• WiFi cloud for wireless computer network access throughout the building’s 32,000 square feet, spanning three floors and filled with amenities.
• Easily adaptable space for customized executive programs and short courses, such as the ISS-accredited Directors’ College.
• Large special events room for receptions and dinners capable of accommodating up to 200 people.