Buildings & Locations
Address106 Herty Dr. Athens, GA 30602
From 1905 to 1999, three departments have occupied Meigs Hall—Biology, Psychology, and Germanic and Slavic Languages. As each developed and matured as departments, they outgrew the three-story brick structure. Having played a significant part in the evolution and progress of these disciplines at the university, Meigs Hall now houses the Institute of Higher Education as it continues its instruction, research, and service missions.